Member recipe by wendylorraine
- 4 large courgettes
- 4 vegetable stock cubes
- boiling water
- black/white pepper
- extra light Laughing cow triangles ( optional )
- Boil kettle
- Top and tail courgettes and chop up
- Put into a large pan and fill water to 2 inches over courgettes ( you can put as much or as little water in as you like, depending on how thick or runny you want it ! ) Bring to the boil
- Put the 4 vegetable stock cubes in and stir, then simmer and add as much white or black pepper as you desire.
- Stir occasionally or until courgettes have softened, add more water if you want to. Bit by bit put cheese triangles in. Blitz or leave chunky, enjoy!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…