Garlic Roasted Peppers
Member recipe by grandcanyon
- 4 large red peppers (or any colour peppers)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled & thinly sliced
- 115g (4 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 55g (2 oz) pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. pesto sauce
- 75g (3 oz) feta cheese, thinly sliced or crumbled
- fresh basil leaves to garnish (ripped)
- Pre heat oven to 200C, fan 180C, 400F, Gas 6. Slice each pepper in half, cutting through the stalks and remove the seeds. Place the pepper halves, cut side up, in a shallow roasting tin. Top with the garlic, tomatoes and olives.
- Drizzle over half the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 25-30 mins. until the peppers are just tender and lightly charred in places. Leave to cool for about 10 mins.
- Blend the pesto sauce with the rest of the olive oil. Serve the warm peppers topped with the feta cheese and pesto dressing. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…