Honey & Mustard Sausages
Member recipe by daisydoo40
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp wine vinegar
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- 8 good lincolnshire or other herby sausages
- 2 quartered red onions
- 500g halved new potatoes or 3 baking potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 large Cox's or Braeburn apples cut into quarters and cores removed
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- In a bowl mix together the honey, mustard, oil, wine vinegar and seasoning.
- Place the sausages, onions, potatoes and apples in a roasting dish.
- Pour over the honey and mustard mix, ensuring everything is well coated.
- Place in the oven for 20mins, then give everything a good stir. Put back in the oven and cook for a further 25-30 mins, until the sausages and potatoes are nicely browned.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…