Member recipe by aurelijab
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Rolls
- Bread flour, 250g
- Salt, 1 level tsp
- Sugar, ½ tsp
- Yeast, 1 level tsp
- Warm water, 150ml
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp (and some for greasing)
- Olives, 6-10 (depends how much you want)
- Fresh rosemary, just a spring or two
- Put the flour, salt, sugar and yeast together in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Tear olives with your fingers (you can chop them up, if you'd prefer to) and add to the dough and mix well. Using your finger, make a dip in the dough and pour in the water and oil.
- Mix with a fork until its sticky. Lightly sieve the worktop with flour, and knead the dough on the table. Put back into the bowl, cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 45-60 mins.
- Preheat oven at 210ºC Fan/ 230ºC/Gas 8
- Tear the dough into 8 small balls, put in a lined baking tray and grase the dough balls. Cook for 10 mins, until ready.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…