Member recipe by babyolj98
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Squares
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 200g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 350g oats
- 397g Carnation Caramel
- 200g plain chocolate
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat oven to 150c/130c for fan oven. Please sugar, butter & syrup in a sauceapn and heat gently until melted.
- Take the pan of the heat and add the oats, mixing thoroughly. Pour mixture into a greased, lined 22 cm square tin and press out evenly. Bake for 40 - 45 mins
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in tin for 10 mins or overnight if you have time. Spread over the caramel.
- Melt the chocolate then stir in the oil and pour over the flapjack base.
- Cool and allow the chocolate to set, cut into 12 squares
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…