- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 1 courgette, halved and cut into chunks
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,…
- 1 red onion, cut into large wedges
- 1 lime, halved, to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Fire up the barbecue or heat a griddle pan to high. Tip chicken, curry paste and coconut milk into a bowl, then mix well until the chicken is evenly coated. Thread vegetables and chicken onto skewers. Cook the skewers on the barbecue or griddle for 5-8 mins, turning every so often, until the chicken is cooked through and charred. Serve with herby rice, salad and a lime half to squeeze over.
Adding a splash of coconut milk to the curry paste marinade helps to keep the chicken moist, without causing flames or smoke as oil can do. You can also try adding a spoonful of yogurt.