Member recipe by jamesoneill1997
- Fresh Spaghetti( only 5 mins cooking time) 500g
- Dolmio sauce (whole pot)
- Tomato puree (1/2 a tube)
- Garlic paste (1tbsp)
- Mushrooms (x10)
- Onions( x2)
- Tinned tomato (1can)
- Frying Pan (large)
- Spatula (regular)
- Minced meat (500g)
- Place the onion in the frying pan and brown them off
- Add the tomato sauce to the onions
- Add the puree
- Add the garlic paste and chop the mushrooms
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the mix
- Add the tinned tomato
- Add the minced meat and leave to brown off.
- Stir for approx. 30mins until all juices are absorbed
- Serve onto plates
- ENJOY!!!! with a garlic bread!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…