Cherry tomato bowl canapes
Member recipe by yoga-and-spice
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with cream cheese and topped with green pesto.
- 20 cherry tomatoes, preferably round (not oblong plum tomatoes)
- 100g soft cream cheese such as philadelphia
- 5 tablespoons of green pesto
- 40 pine nuts (optional)
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes, scooping the central watery seeded part out.
- Whip or beat the cream cheese with a fork to soften.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the cream cheese into the centre of the tomato halves.
- Top with a few drops of pesto in the centre, making sure that the white of the cream cheese is still visible.
- Top each one with a pine nut (optional), and serve lined on a dish.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…