White chocolate brownies
Member recipe by superstar94
ServingsServes 1 - 9 Brownies
Any occasion and a great recipe to be served on its own or with custard.
- 115g/4oz butter, plus extra for greasing
- 225g/8oz white chocolate
- 115g/4oz soft light brown sugar
- 115g/4oz self-raising flour
- Preheat oven 180 C/ 350 F/ gas mark 4. lightly grease an 18cm/7 inch square baking tin.
- Chop 6oz of the chocolate and place remaining chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl. set the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and heat until melted. Stir together, then cool slightly.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk together. Beat in cooled chocolate mixture until combined. fold in flour and chopped up chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and smooth the surface.
- Bake in a preheated overnight for about 30mins or until just set, and still a little soft in the centre. cool in the tin and cut into squares.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…