Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Member recipe by grillstock
- 2 pork ternderloins
- California Rancher Wild Hog Seasoning
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 50g shredded manchego cheese
- Baby spinach
- Cut each tenderloin in half horizontally, stopping ½" from the edge so it stays attached.
- Open up then lay over a sheet of cling film and flatten to a uniform thickness of around 1.5cm
- Season each side of the tenderloin with Wild Hog and the place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- In a food processor blitz up the cheese and peppers. You can add some pine nuts if you like too.
- Spread the stuffing equally between the two tenderloins covering one half of each lengthways followed by a small handful of the spinach leaves.
- Roll the tenderloins and carefully tie with cooking string.
- Cook indirectly on your BBQ for approx 30 mins. This can also be cooked on a smoker but the cooking time will need to be increased. Try adding some cherry or applewood smoking chips for extra depth of flavour
- Once the pork is cooked through, loosely tent with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 mins.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…