Member recipe by katiepebbles1
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- for the cupcakes:
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- For the decoration:
- 225g icing sugar
- dolly mixtures
- jelly diamonds
- sugared strands
- Set the oven to 190c. Then line a cake tin with 12 cupcake cases and set aside.
- Put all the ingredients except the icing sugar, milk, dolly mixture jelly diamonds and sugared strands in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon or electric beater until smooth. If required, beat in a small amount of milk to form a soft dropping consistency.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove the tin and allow to cool before decorating.
- to make the icing, mix 30ml of cold water with the icing sugar to form a thick spreading consistency.
- use to decorate the surface of each cake and top with your sweets or cake decorations before the icing has set.
- Let your cupcakes cool and enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…