Easy granola bar recipe
Member recipe by loll1982
- 2 small cups of rolled oats.
- 1.5 small cup of mixed seeds of your choice
- Dried fruit of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons of low fat peanut butter.
- Good squeeze of honey.
- For this recipe I used a 4 seed mix and luxury dried fruit mix from tescos.
- Add the oats,seeds and dried fruit to a bowl and mix together.
- Take the peanut butter and put it into the microwave for 2 minutes or until it has melted.
- While the peanut butter is in the microwave, add the honey to the mix in the bowl, I add a little at a time and stir until mix starts binding together.
- Take the peanut butter from microwave and add to the bowl, stir again making sure it is mixed in well.
- Place into an appropriate dish and place in the fridge, and after a few hours it will be firm enough to cut into slices and enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…