Orange and Vanilla Flapjacks
Member recipe by beckylesti__3
- 250g of oats
- 160g of butter, melted
- 125g of sugar
- 6 table spoons of honey or maple syrup. Add more or less depends on personal taste.
- 1 table spoon of vanilla flavouring
- 1 table spoon of orange flavouring
- Measure all ingredients out so everything is ready and waiting.
- Pour all the 250g of oats into a mixing bowl. Melt the 160g of butter and add, mix together.
- Add 125g sugar and mix. When everything is all mixed, then add the 1 table spoon of vanilla and 1 table spoon of orange and mix again.
- Butter or greece proof the container you're cooking the flapjack in. Pour ingredients in and put in the oven and wait for then to cook.
- Allow a cooling period before cutting them!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…