- 225g basmati rice
- 450ml fish or vegetable stock (a cube is fine)
- 350g smoked haddock, skinned
- 150g pack sugar snap peas
- 3 spring onion, finely sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 150g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g bag rocket
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
Put the rice and stock into a pan and bring to the boil, cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 6 mins.
Cut the fish into chunks, arrange on the rice and cook for 2 mins. Sprinkle with sugar snaps and spring onions, cover and cook over a low heat for 2 mins more.
Gently fork the tomatoes and rocket into the rice.