Surti Half Fried Egg
Member recipe by gohilanil
This is very popular recipe in Surat, Town of Gujarat-India. People are fond of eating & Hot & Spicy.
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Peanut Oil (any oil is Good)
- 1/2-Green Chili Paste
- 1/4 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 2 Green Fresh Coriander (Optional)
- 2 Green Fresh Garlic (Optional)
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger pest
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger
- Pinch Turmeric Powder
- Pinch Garam masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin-coriander powder
- Take oil in pan, Keep Stove on slow heat, Break Eggs when oil is not Hot. Cook Egg yellow by Taking oil from pan in spoon & Continue to pour over the Egg. Don't let Break the Egg yellow, till the Egg yellow semi-cook.
- Carefully Remove Half fried Egg from pan & put in Plate.
- Keep 1 Tbs of Oil in Pan, Fry paste of Green Chilies, garlic & Ginger, Turmeric powder. Add Tomato, Cumin-Coriander powder, garam masala. When tomato is done, add chopped fresh green garlic, now it will be a kind of thick gravy. Pour it over Half-fried Eggs. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with 2-Hot Dog Bread, Make slit by the side ( Take 1 Tbs. Butter in pan, when it just start melting, put your bread in pan, butter should be roll-over all the bread.)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…