choc chrips Short bread
Member recipe by sassy1819
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Biscuits
You can use any cut shape like circle or star any think it really easy to do.
- 120g/4oz butter
- 60g/2oz caster sugar
- 180g/6oz plain flour
- 50g choc chips
- Heat the oven to 190c/375f/gas 5 .
- Beat the butter and the sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in the flour to get a smooth past add choc chips use warm hands to roll it in ball first.turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until the paste is 1cm/1-2 in thick.
- Cut into rounds or fingers and place on baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown,
- Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…