Member recipe by rosiesgirl
ServingsServes 1 - 8
Nice with syrup drizzled over them but also yummy on there own! ;)
- 1 Egg
- Milk (can vary)
- A pinch of salt
- 1teaspoon- Coco powder
- Knob butter
- 1teaspoon- Baking powder
- 1teaspoon- Syrup
- Half a teaspoon- Bicarbonate of soda
- Your chosen topping (e.g blueberries)
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add the sugar, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, egg and salt. Mix together with a whisk.
- Add the butter and syrup. ( my grannie taught me that if you heat up the spoon with hot water first the syrup doesn't stick as much.) Mix together. Preheat a pancake pan.
- Add the coco powder. Mix well.
- Spoon some of the mixture on to your preheated pancake pan. Cook until the mixture has burst a few big bubbles then flip with a fish slice.(around 2 minutes per side.)
- Once you the pancake is ready take off the he at on to a cooling rack. Add your topping. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…