Thai Chicken and Potato Curry
Member recipe by ellieking
This is a great winter dish for feeding friends and is really easy to make.
- 600g (3-4 medium sized) potatoes cut into chunks
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pack pak choi, shredded (or cabbage or kale)
- Coriander leaves to serve
- Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken and onion in the oil for 7-8 minutes over a medium heat until browned then add the curry paste, coconut milk and potatoes. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4.Add the pak choi and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander before serving
- Tip: Maris Piper or Desiree potatoes are ideal for this dish as they are waxy and will hold together well, but any variety will work.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…