Chilli Crab Pitta
Member recipe by anya19
- 1/5 red pepper, small pieces
- 1/5 yellow pepper, small pieces
- 2cm cucumber, small pieces
- A few slices of a red onion, small pieces
- smallish pieces of fresh chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 dst spoon sweetcorn
- 1/3 tin crab meat or fresh crab
- 1 dst spoon mayonaise or salad cream
- Dried herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 white or wholemeal pitta bread
- baby leaf salad leaves, to serve
- Chop up the peppers, cumcumber and onion to the same size and put into a bowl. Finely chop the chilli and add this to the bowl too along with the sweetcorn, crab, herbs, mayonaise or salad cream and seasoning, to taste. Lightly mix together.
- Put the pitta bread in the toatser for 1 to 2 minutes until warmed through, slice in two and put half the filling in either side of the pitta pockets. Add a few salad leaves and serve straight away. Enjoy
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…