MANGO & PISTACHIO ICE CREAM
Member recipe by geetasfoods
- Â· 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- Â· Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- Â· 1 x 400g can condensed milk
- Â· 300ml/Half pint double cream, whipped
- Â· 2 tbsp Geetaâs Premium Mango Chutney
- Â· 3 tbsp unsalted pistachios, chopped
- Â· Sliced mango and strips of lime rind to decorate
- Blend mango, lime rind and juice in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add condensed milk; mix well.
- Fold the whipped cream, mango chutney and pistachios into mango mixture. Divide between 6 individual pudding basins or kulfi moulds; freeze for 4-6 hours until firm.
- To serve, dip pudding basins or kulfi moulds into warm water; turn out onto serving plates. Serve decorated with mango slices and lime rind.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…