- 290g jar artichoke heart in oil
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Slightly kidney-shaped with squarish ends, cannellini beans are from Italy and are creamy white…
- 300g pack small vine tomato, quartered (about 12 in total)
- handful Kalamata black olives
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 200g log soft goat's cheese, crumbled
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl and stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth. Season to taste.
Roughly chop the artichokes and tip into a large bowl with the cannellini beans, tomatoes, olives, spring onions and half the goat’s cheese. Stir in the artichoke oil mixture and tip into a serving bowl. Season to taste. Crumble over the remaining goat’s cheese, then serve.
Making it fishy, or for a snack
Use a can of tuna and flake it into the salad instead of the goat’s cheese. Or pile up any leftovers on toasted bread for a quick snack.