Member recipe by jontegould123
An abundance of meat and vegetables wrapped in sheets of cannelloni.
- 6 sheets of Cannelloni
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 rashes of bacon
- 50g of tinned sweet corn
- half a red pepper
- 200g of saghetti
- 3 spring onions
- 1 Tea spoon of cooking oil
- First of all, cut the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Fry chicken with oil, add peppers.bacon and spring onion when chicken is white
- heat oven to 180/gas mark 4 put cannelloni in
- At the same time, start cooking the spaghetti, steam the tinned sweetcorn for 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, put it on two sheets of Cannelloni, then use 4 sheets to wrap around everything
- put in microwave to warm everything up if needed for 2 minutes
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…