Chocolate & Biscuits Truffles
Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Truffles
I always thought it is really hard to make truffles but this recipe surprised me. It was ready in record time and it was eaten as fast. Hope you like it.
- - 100g digestive biscuits
- - 190g chocolate
- - 50g butter
- - 50g icing sugar
- - cocoa for decorating
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin, when they are done put them in a big bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a sauce pan on a low heat.
- Mix the chocolate with the icing sugar, butter and biscuits.
- Leave the mixture to cool down for 10 minutes.
- When the biscuits are soft take a spoon full of the mixture and form them into balls, coat them with cocoa and put them in the fridge for at least an hour. ENJOY!!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…