Easy Student Chicken and pesto
Member recipe by squaccy
Another of Squaccy's Student meals, written by a student for students. This delicious summer meal is fast, simple and cheap.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Jar of pesto
- OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
- Squaccy's Student Potato Wedges
- Cous Cous
- Take the Chicken breast and cut a slit in the top, not going deep enough to go straight through but enough to make a small pocket.
- Take a spoonful or two of pesto and stuff it into the pocket. Don't put too much in or it'll bubble over!
- Wrap the chicken breast in foil; place the chicken breast in the middle of foil and gather the foil up at the top to form a packet.
- Bake for about 20-25 mins on 200c oven or until fully cooked. Be careful when serving because there may be some pesto oil at the bottom of the foil. If you want, this can be sprinkled over the cous cous to make it less dry. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…