- 300g linguine pasta
- 85g blanched almond, roughly chopped
arr-mund or al-mund
Sweet almonds have a subtle fragrance that lends itself well to baking and also works well with…
- 25g caciocavallo or pecorino cheese, grated
- large handful basil leaves, roughly chopped
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
- 50ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 small vine tomato, seeded and chopped
Cook pasta according to pack instructions. Blend together the almonds, cheese, most of the basil and all of the olive oil in a food processor until they form a chunky paste. Drain pasta, then stir through pesto and tomatoes.
Spoon onto serving plates, then serve sprinkled with the remaining basil leaves.