White Chocolate Cheesecake
Member recipe by tweety_anja
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Cakes
- 20g butter
- 65g milk chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 75g white chocolate
- 100g light soft cheese
- finely grated orange zest (to serve)
- cocoa powder (to serve)
- Place the butter into a pan and heat gently until melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits. Divide the mixture equally between two 100ml silicone muffin cases, press the mixture down firmly with the back of a teaspoon and leave to chill.
- Break the white chocolate into a heatproof bowl and rest over a pan of simmering water until melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Place the soft cheese in a bowl and quickly stir in all of the white chocolate in one go. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Carefully peel the muffin cases away from the cheesecakes and transfer to plate.
- To serve, decorate with a dusting of cocoa powder and a little orange zest.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…