Creamy Chicken Tagliatelle
Member recipe by aardigman
Creamy Chicken and Tagliatelle with mushrooms and bacon for a very satisfying dish.I had this in a restaurant and this is my attempt to recreate it. It works for me.
- 1 olive oil
- 2 2 chicken fillets
- 3 250gr dried tagliatelle
- 4 2 bacon rashers
- 5 200gr mushrooms
- 6 300ml chicken stock
- 7 200 gr cream
- 8 salt, pepper, oregano
- 9 grated parmesan cheese to taste
- 10 small onion
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, Chop the rashers into small squares, slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked. Add the mushrooms, onion and the oregano. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack. When the chicken stock is reduced, lower the heat and add the cream. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until thickened. Add the tagliatelle to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- When serving, add parmesan to taste.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…