Member recipe by lightwood
- Biscuit base:
- 5oz or 10 Digestive Biscuits
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 oz Melted Butter
- 120ml Whipping Cream
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 4oz Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 150g Plain Chocolate
- *Try adding a couple of ginger nuts to the base for a slightly different taste.
- Smash digestive biscuits up and add butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add biscuit base to bottom of 7 inch tin then whack in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Whip cream in a bowl till it peaks and melt chocolate.
- Add slightly cooled chocolate to the cream and mix in with cocoa powder.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together then fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon it on top of the biscuit base then freeze for an hour.
- Take it out and let chill for 30 mins before serving.
- Garnish with a bit of fruit.
- Keep out of reach of chocolate lovers or you may find there is none left for you.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…