Coke cola chicken wings
Member recipe by shortie81
- 2 Heaped tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp of mustard
- 1/4 cup of dark soya sauce (any will do though)
- 3/4 cup of Coke cola (any coke will do though)
- 10 chicken wings
- measure out your ingredients in a jug and stir
- Add all of the ingredients from the jug into a frying pan along with your chicken wings
- put on a high heat till it start to boil
- Once boiling ruduce the heat to a low simmer
- Allow all the sauce to be absorbed to the wings. Stiring oftern to coat all the wing in the sauce.
- Once all the sauce has been absorbed by the wings and they are sticky remove from the frying pan and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…