Sticky chicken thighs
Member recipe by tweety_anja
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- steamed rice to serve
- For the salad:
- large handful of bean sprouts
- 1/4 chinese leaf or white cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded or grated
- 2 sprigs mint, leaves chopped
- 1 red chili, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- To make the salad, put the bean sprouts into a bowl and pour over some boiling water, then drain well.
- Put the bean sprouts and all the other salad ingredients into a bowl and toss together.
- Combine the honey and soy sauce and rub into the chicken. Heat the grill and cook the chicken on each side until the chicken is cooked through (about 15 minutes in total).
- Serve with the salad and rice.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…