Member recipe by anndiner
Everyone has his own recipe of caramel sauce. Just couple of tips. Water prevents caramel sauce from getting bitter, lemon juice won't let sugar turns into crystals and milk won't let it to become too thic. And at last listen to heart and improvise!
- 1 tbsp water
- half tsp lemon juice
- Half cup sugar
- 1-1/2 piece butter
- 30-35 ml milk
- Put water and sugar into a sauce pan on medium heat. Toss lemon juice over the sugar
- Bring to a boil and take off the heat when it gets slightly brown.
- Add butter and whisk hard till butter dissolved. Be careful it's very hot and starts to bubble
- Add the milk and whisk again.
- Now you've got caramel sauce. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…