Chicken Nacho Grills
Member recipe by tbob48
- 40g tortilla chips
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 200g tub fresh spicy salsa
- 142ml pot soured cream
- handful of grated mature cheddar
- Heat the oven to 200c degrees/fan 180 degrees/ gas mark 6
- Crush the tortilla chips. Put the chicken breasts on a non stick baking tray, then slash them each 3 times with a knife
- Spoon 1 tbsp of salsa on top of each chicken breast, then 1 tbsp soured cream over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken, then the cheese
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the topping is golden and is melting.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…