Uncooked chocolate fudge!
Member recipe by cahtate
ServingsServes 1 - 60 Squares
- 1 lb. plain chocolate
- 2 oz butter
- 3 tbsp fresh single cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 lb. icing sugar sifted
- Break up the chocolate and butter into small pieces, put the pieces in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Leave untill melted, stiring 1 or 2 times.
- Remove the bowl from the pan, stir in the cream and vanilla essence.
- Gradually work in the icing sugar and mix well, next transfer to a buttered 8 inch square tin.
- Leave to cool untill set, then cut into 60 squares, keep in the fridge for perfect fudge
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…