Stir Fried Cabbage
Member recipe by MrsThorn
- ½ Chinese cabbage
- 3 cloves garlic
- sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Remove and discard the outer leaves from the cabbage and cut the leaves into large pieces.
- Pound the garlic in a mortar and pestle with a large pinch of salt until coarsely ground.
- Heat a wok until very hot, add a generous amount of olive oil and heat until almost smoking.
- Add the garlic to the wok, then immediately add the cabbage and stir-fry, moving the wok contents constantly to prevent the garlic from burning.
- Cook, adding extra oil as necessary, over high heat until the cabbage is warmed through and still crunchy.
- Transfer to a large serving platter and sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…