- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp olive oil (1 for the salad)
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
For the salad
- ½ small avocado, diced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- half small red onion, thinly sliced
Heat grill to medium. Rub the chicken all over with 1 tsp of the olive oil and the paprika. Cook for 4-5 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
Mix the salad ingredients together, season and add the rest of the oil. thickly slice the chicken and serve with salad.