PEAS WITH DILL
Member recipe by anastasiavasileiou
- 1 kg of peas
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peele and cut in small cubes
- 1 medium onion grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3-4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in thin round slices
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- 3-4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped or 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup (mixed with the tomatoes)
- Boil the peas with the carrot slices if you like for about 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan put the olive oil and saute the onion with the garlic.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add th carrots and peas and cook for another 5 minutes,s tirring with a wooden spoon (from time to time).
- Add the dill and tomatoes (with ketchup) and cook for 15 minutes until the sauce reduces.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…