Belgian Blue Beef Roasted
Member recipe by alaska63
The best beef in the world from our local farm shop their roasting times are perfect
- 2lb/1250g Blegian Blue Beef Topside
- Brown joint for 10mins in either oven or in a frying pan. Cook for 15-20mins per lb and 15mins over meat pink in centre
- Cover in oven and cook for time alloted for the size of Beef.
- Rest for approx 30 mins then carve.
- Serve with vegetable and Roasted potatoes and yorkshire pudding if serving and gravy made with the meat juices
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…