Amy's Smoked Baked Salmon
Member recipe by xfentonx
- 4 pieces slightly smoked salmon ( from the Asda fishmonger)
- 4 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Small handful Parsley
- 4 small knobs Garlic Butter
- Lemon juice
- Serve with:
- New Potatoes
- Fresh Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas mark 6. Prepare some tinfoil squares.
- Place a piece of the salmon in the tinfoil square. On top of the salmon, put a small knob of the garlic butter.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle this on the salmon.
- Cut the rosemary sprigs in half and place these at an angle on top of the salmon.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top of the salmon and wrap the tinfoil around the salmon untill it resembles a cornish pasty.
- Prepare your vegetables and boil the potatoes for 20 minutes. Steam the vegetables for the last 10 minutes of the potatoes boiling.
- When you put on the veg, bake the salmon in the oven for 15 minutes or untill flaky.
- When everything is ready, plate up and enjoy =D
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…