Fajita Sushi Roll
Member recipe by grusch
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pieces
- 1 Origami Foods Red Bell Pepper Wrap (http://www.origamifoods.com/Red-Bell-Pepper-Wraps.html)
- 1 Southwest seasoned Chicken breast (grilled or baked)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp cilantro Cilantro
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- Lay a Red Bell Pepper Wrap on a cutting board and spread the rice out so that it completely covers the lower 2/3 of the wrap. Spread pieces of chicken, slices of avocado and cilantro across the center of the rice. You'll want to rub some rice vinegar on your hands to keep the rice from sticking to them.
- 2. Lift up the bottom two corners of the wrap and roll it over so that it covers the top of your rice layer.
- 3. Lift your wrap from the bottom and roll it over as tightly as you can. Don't worry, Origami Wraps won't rip apart like soy paper and isn't slimy like seaweed.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…