Moroccan style sausages curry
Member recipe by chamwith
This is my own creation based on the recipe (http://moroccanfood.about.com/od/beeflambandgoatrecipes/r/Kefta_in_butter_sauce.htm) I made some changes and it came out extremely tasty. Great with mash potatoes.
- 6 pork sausages or about 30 small meat balls
- 1 onion sliced
- chili powder
- mild curry powder (you can use Moroccan spice mix instead of mild curry powder and cumin seeds)
- cumin seeds
- curry leaves
- 1 garlic- chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots
- Put the beans in a pan filled with salty water and let it boil until the beans are half tender.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausages in to about 1/2 inch long pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add sausages, onions, curry powder, curry leaves, garlic, cumin seeds and pinch on sugar.
- When the sausages are almost done, add the carrots and leave covered under very low heat until the carrots are soft.
- Add the beans and mix well.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…