Best Homemade cheese cake
Member recipe by gratton
- Strawberries ,lemon juice, raspberries, chocolate e.t.c 300g mascarpone
- 125g caster sugar
- 250g creme fraiche
- 100g butter
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 1.For the base melt butter in a sauce pan, and then add crushed biscuits mix together and add sugar and press firmly into small round tin and chill.
- 2.Beat mascarpone, sugar together in a bowl until smooth with an electric whisk also if using lemon juice whisk in now. Gradually beat until thick and creamy then fold in creme fraiche.
- 3.Spoon filling onto base and chill
- 4.Add topping of your choice, for example strawberries, raspberries, and chocolate E.T.C
- 5. plate up the cheesecake
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…