Next level cheesecake toppings
Make the ultimate dinner party dessert – an indulgent cheesecake with one of our easy toppings. Choose from piña colada, Black Forest, cappuccino or PB&J.
How to make quick cheesecake toppings:
Piña colada cheesecake
- Scoop out the seeds of 2 passion fruits into a bowl and mix with 1tbsp rum
- Place some chopped mixed tropical fruit onto the top of your cheesecake
- Drizzle over the passion fruit mix
- Scatter over 2 tbsp of toasted coconut flakes
- Decorate with colourful cocktail umbrellas
- Melt 100g white chocolate in a bowl
- Mix in 2 tbsp strong coffee
- Drizzle the mixture over the cheesecake
- Scatter with a handful of crushed amaretti biscuits and place chocolate-covered coffee beans around the edge
Black Forest cheesecake
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp cocoa powder over the cheesecake
- Top with 1 jar (120g) cherries in kirsch, a few blobs of squirty cream and 50g dark chocolate shavings
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp kirsch syrup
Peanut butter & jelly
- Warm 2 tbsp jam until runny and drizzle over the cheesecake
- Top with a few mini doughnuts and pieces of chocolate peanut butter cups
- Roughly chop and roast 1 tbsp peanuts, then scatter them over the cheesecake
Enjoyed this? Indulge in more deliciously creamy cheesecake recipes...
What are your favourite cheesecake toppings? Leave a comment below...