Vanilla milkshake bar
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
- 200g vanilla ice cream
- 500ml semi-skimmed or whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- melted white chocolate (optional)
For the toppings
- mini cookies, sprinkles, marshmallows, pretzels, popcorn, chocolates and a variety of sweets
- maraschino cherries
- squirty cream
You’ll also need
- 4 milkshake or dessert glasses
- coloured paper straws
- STEP 1
Tip the mini cookies, sprinkles, marshmallows and other sweets of your choice into separate serving bowls, and set on the table alongside the squirty cream.
- STEP 2
Blitz the ice cream, milk and vanilla in a blender until combined and creamy. Pour into a large jug.
- STEP 3
If you like, dip the rims of the glasses into the melted chocolate, then some sprinkles. Leave to set slightly, then divide the milkshake between glasses. Let everyone customise their shake with the toppings and squirty cream, and serve with the paper straws.