- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 fresh corn cobs
- 2 vine tomatoes , chopped
- ½ red onion , chopped
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and chopped
- 1 avocado , stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper , deseeded and finely chopped
- handful coriander , roughly chopped
- juice 3 limes
- 75g feta cheese
- STEP 1
Boil the corn for about 5 mins or until tender. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
- STEP 2
Add the tomatoes, onion, red pepper, avocado, jalapeño pepper, coriander, lime juice and seasoning, and mix well. Crumble over the feta to serve.