- 1 celeriac, about 750g, sliced into thin matchsticks
The unsung hero of the vegetable world, knobbly, odd-shaped celeriac has a subtle, celery-like…
- 2 large carrots, sliced into thin matchsticks
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 4 spring onion, very finely sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 2 bok choi, shredded
- 200g frozen peas, cooked and cooled
A type of legume, peas grow inside long, plump pods. As is the case with all types of legume,…
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- handful coriander, chopped
For the dressing
Put the dressing ingredients into a bowl, whisk well, then set aside. The dressing can be made a day ahead. Mix together the celeriac, carrots, spring onions, bok choy and peas. Sprinkle with a little salt, mix again and leave to stand for 5 mins.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Stir in the parsley and coriander just before serving.