1. Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, Napolina Olive Oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the steaks and coat completely in the marinade. Cover with cling film and chill for 1 hr.
2. Arrange the onions, leek, squash and pepper on a large flat roasting tray. Drizzle over 2 tbsp of the Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil and all the Napolina Balsamic Vinegar, then add the garlic and season. Toss everything together, then ensure the veg is spaced out evenly.
3. Roast the veg for 30 mins, turning halfway through. Meanwhile, whisk the remaining olive oil, lemon zest and juice, basil and parsley together to make a dressing. In a large mixing bowl toss the dressing through the quinoa.
4. When the steak is ready to cook, heat a griddle pan until smoking and reserve the marinade. Cook the steak for 2 ½ mins on each side for medium-rare – brush the marinade over each side as they cook. Leave the steak to rest on a chopping board before slicing.
5. Once the veg is roasted, toss it through the quinoa. To serve, top with the sliced steak.