- 1 tbsp Napolina olive oil
- 130g pancetta cubes
- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g risotto rice, such as arborio
- 800ml beef stock
- 400g Napolina passata
- 3 tbsp Napolina green pesto
- 1 ball mozzarella, roughly torn
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp Napolina Extra Virgin olive oil
METHOD1. Heat the Napolina olive oil in a large pan and cook the pancetta until crispy, then add the mince and cook for 4-5 mins. Once the mince is browned, remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add the onion and celery to the pan and cook for 5 mins to soften. Stir in the garlic and the risotto rice and cook for 1-2 mins. Combine the hot stock with 200g of the Napolina passata and stir this into the rice, one ladleful at a time, stirring well between each addition until all the stock is used up and the rice is almost tender.
3. Return the meat to the pan with 2 tbsp of the Napolina green pesto and the remaining Napolina passata. Warm everything through before taking off the heat and topping with the mozzarella and parmesan. Grill for 2-3 mins, until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Mix the rest of the Napolina pesto and Napolina Extra Virgin olive oil, and drizzle over the top to serve.