1. To make the dressing, add all the ingredients to a jug along with 2 tbsp water, then whisk together and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, pour the red wine vinegar and caster sugar over the red onion and leave to pickle.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour the dressing over the kale, then squeeze and massage the leaves for about 1-2 mins until they start to soften.
4. Heat a griddle pan until its nearly smoking. In a bowl, rub the broccoli florets with the oil, garlic and lemon, then season to taste. Add the broccoli to the griddle pan and cook for 8-10 mins, turning halfway or when charred. Add the chilli slices for the last 1 min, then remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Add the Napolina Lentils, Napolina Chickpeas and half the pickled red onion to the kale, mix well, then arrange on a platter. Top with the broccoli, remaining pickled red onion and bresaola, then garnish with basil.