Member recipe by phillipa1
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Pasties
Nothing could be simpler than these tasty mincemeat pinwheels, ideal for entertaining and perfect for unexpected guests. A made up, uncooked roll will keep for several days in the fridge, simply slice and cook as you need them.
- 1 x 375g Jus Rol puff pastry sheet
- 1 x 400g jar good quality mincemeat
- 2 tbsps bottlegreen cox's apple and plum cordial
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 220c (200c for fan assisted ovens) gas mark 7.
- Unroll the pastry sheet. Mix the mincemeat and bottlegreen cox's apple and plum cordial together, spread evenly over the pastry.
- Roll up from the longest side like a swiss roll. If time, chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1 1/2 cm slices and place on a lightly greased or lined baking tray. Cook for approximately 7-10 minutes until golden and risen. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with a little icing sugar. These are best served warm.
- Cook's tip: Add a little grated apple to the mincemeat.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…