Member recipe by erobbins
- For The Base:
- 200g Digestive Biscuits (crushed into fine crumbs)
- 50g Demerara Sugar
- 80g Butter (Melted)
- For The Topping:
- 500g Of Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2 caps Of Vanilla flavoring or 1 vanilla pod
- 200ml Of Double Cream
- In a mixing Bowl mix together biscuit, sugar and butter. When well mixed line a 20inch round tin and pat down firmly the base, refrigerate till set.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together using a wooden spoon, the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and double cream until a light and creamy
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base, ensuring their is no bubbles and smooth over the top with a spatular.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour untill set
- To serve remove from cake by lifting lining paper and cut into slices.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…